Audiophile 5 Channel Amplifier
This audiophile Alpine PDX-V9 series amplifier is designed and engineered for ultimate sound quality, power, performance and reliability.
These sleek and stylish amplifiers have been re-designed from the ground up to deliver an amplifier range that not only look amazing, but perform flawlessly.
Incorporating new technology to maximise sonic quality, the Alpine PDX-V9 amplifier delivers extremely low distortion levels, wide bandwidth and industry leading S/N ratios.
Also the Alpine PDX-V9 amplifier have an exceptionally high damping factor, more than 500 for the multi-channel PDX-V9. What’s more, the all-new PDX-V9 amplifier is 20% smaller than the first generation models and their unique stacking design allows for a large multi amplifier system to be installed virtually anywhere.
These Alpine PDX-V9 amplifiers are for the true car audio enthusiast, providing exceptional sound quality and performance.
- Connectors: Quick Connect Terminals for Power Supply and Speaker Output
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + 1-channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discreet
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-battery Protection
- Low-impedance Possibility
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4): Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4)
- Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer): Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1 (4-ohm/2-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power: 1600W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (2-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 200W RMS x 2 (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (CH1/2, HPF): 30 – 600 Hz (x1), 300 – 6k Hz (x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, HPF): 30 – 600 Hz (x1), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, BPF): 30 – 600 Hz (HPF), 300 – 6k Hz (LPF), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (Subwoofer): 50 – 600 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 3 – 30 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 257 x 50.8 x 192 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8” x 2” x 7-1/2”
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 – 4 V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 – 4 V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: 3 – 100k Hz
- Subwoofer: 3 – 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: <0.005 %
- Subwoofer: <0.006 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: <0.03 %
- Subwoofer: <0.05 %
- Damping Factor:
- CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Subwoofer: >1000 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg
*Note: Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.