R-Series Mono Digital Amplifier
The new Alpine R-Series amplifiers produce accurate imaging and dependable power.
Use the new Alpine R-Series amplifiers with the Alpine R-Series speakers for a loud and fun experience!
Beyond their stunning and bold design, the new Alpine R-Series Hi-Res AUDIO certified amplifiers redefines the industry benchmark in sound performance delivering true high-resolution sound reproduction. Moreover, their all-new digital design provides huge amounts of power output and an extraordinary dampening factor makes these amplifiers class-leading in every way.
The Alpine R-Series Amplifiers have a diagnostic LED located behind the blue Alpine Jewell on the top of the amplifier. A Blue light means the amplifier is operating normally. A red blinking light means the amplifier is currently too hot for operation and needs to cool down. A solid red light can mean three things; 1. Amplifier circuit is abnormal. 2. Temperature is too high. 3. Power supply voltage is too high.
The Alpine R-Series amplifiers utilize Alpine’s advanced amplifier platform that takes the classic Class-D amplifier circuit and adds dual post-filter feedback loops for unmatched accuracy and control. This technology, originally launched in the premium X-Series amplifiers, produces efficient power with enhanced dynamic range, qualifying the Alpine R-Series amplifiers to be Hi-Resolution Audio compliant.
Alpine R-A75M – Specifications:
- Power output 4-Ohm @ 14.4 Volts: 750 W RMS X 1
- Power output 2-Ohm @ 14.4 Volts: 500 W RMS X 1
- THD 10 W into 4 Ohms: Less Than 0.02%
- THD 10 W into 2 Ohms: Less Than 0.03%
- THD Rated Power 4 Ohms: Less Than 0.3%
- THD Rated Power 2 Ohms: Less Than 1.0%
- S/N Ratio: 1 W into 4 Ohms: >85dB
- Frequency Response:+0/-3 dB 10Hz – 400Hz
- Frequency Response:+0/-1 dB 15Hz – 325Hz
- Input Sensitivity: Hi (0.5 – 10V), Low (0.2 – 4.0V)
- Crossover: Variable HPF/LPF, (50Hz – 400 Hz)
- Dimensions: Width – 10-3/4″, Height – 2″, Depth – 7-7/8″
- Weight: 7lb
In the box:
- Alpine R-A75M Mono Amplifier
- 4 x M4x20 Self Tapping Screws
- 8 x Mounting Bracket Screws
- 4 x Mounting Brackets
- 1 x Hexagon Wrench