X-Series 6.5" Component 2-Way Speakers
Alpine introduces the all-new X-Series, an ultra high grade range of speakers that deliver realistic sound reproduction and a spatial sound impression. Providing an advanced level of sound purity, the Alpine X-S65C X-Series employ a revolutionary motor design which uses a powerful neodymium ring magnet enhancing high power handling and dynamic sound. Even more impressive is the innovative carbon graphite hard dome tweeter design, featuring improved high range response up to an astonishing 50kHz.
The Alpine X-S65C X-Series speakers are precisely crafted for high-resolution audio to create a truly authentic listening experience, with every detail and nuance. This is evident with the nano-fibre woofer cone delivering complete clarity and unrivalled accuracy. The Alpine X-S65C X-Series embody high performance and excellence, continuing to uphold Alpine’s philosophy of delivering prodigious sound quality.
|Neodymium Magnet||Carbon Graphite Dome Tweeter||Nano-Fibre Woofer Cone||New Motor Structure|
|Alpine has designed the X-Series speakers using a powerful neodymium magnet, this allows for the magnet to be smaller, helping to deliver a much smaller mounting depth and overall space required inside the car door.||The new carbon graphite tweeter delivers increased sound accuracy and extended high frequency range right up to 50KhZ, allowing listeners to enjoy true Hi-Res Audio sound quality.||The woofer cone consists of an impressive nano-fibre material which garners an extremely fast response speed and dynamic, while maintaining high clarity and realistic sound reproduction.||By using the powerful neodymium ring magnet in a radial configuration, our engineers have achieved a compact motor assembly. The new motor structure increases magnetic efficiency – resulting in high power handling.|
|Network Design||HAMR Surround||Included Mesh Grill||High-Resolution Audio Ready|
|The super compact crossover network slides open so you can easily gain access to the adjustment jumpers. This will provide seamless transition of high to low frequencies for an open and realistic sound.||The High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround allows a maximum, linear cone excursion for high SPL, while maintaining full control over the diaphragm at any excursion stage for the highest sound clarity.||Alpine has included a metal mesh grill that will protect the woofer in open installations. This inclusion vastly improves the aesthetic features of the X-Series speakers with a classy and sleek look.||The X-Series speakers offer an incredible dynamic range for high definition playback. These high-end loudspeakers are engineered to deliver faithful audio reproduction from high resolution sound sources at 96kHz/24Bit or greater.|
Critical Evaluation of In-Car Sound
Alpine’s top engineers from all over the world gathered in Alpine headquarters to deeply research and evaluate in-car sound from aftermarket and high-end factory systems. Many systems had a wide dynamic range and reached sufficient volume levels, but lacked the reality of instruments and spatial imaging. As a result, Alpine ID was developed to address this issue.
Alpine: Image Defined
Alpine ID for short, is the new global philosophy with an evolutionary approach for solving what’s missing in most car audio systems these days: great spatial imaging and depth of stage. It centers on developing matched sound systems that work together to create a highly realistic sound stage with great dynamic range and quality.
All-New Design for Overall Improved Performance
The all-new designs are built for maximum linear motor force for realistic reproduction of any type of sound source. Premium materials were meticulously selected to contribute the performance of the X-Series speakers:
- New radial neodymium motor structure: A pole-type neodymium magnet positioned inside the voice coil (as opposed to outside) creates an improved magnetic circuit with less loss for more efficient power delivery. Since the magnet is smaller than conventional designs, it allows the depth of the X-Series speakers to be much shallower and thereby compatible with more vehicles.
- New nanofiber cone: The small-diameter nanofibers create a cone structure that is lightweight and rigid, for increased sound accuracy. Nanofiber cones also have good internal damping, so residual energy decays quickly without distorting the original music tones.
- New carbon graphite tweeter: Alpine chose carbon graphite for the tweeter because it is rigid enough to perform like a hard dome tweeter but maintains the natural sound characteristics of a soft dome tweeter. The tweeter delivers increased accuracy and extended high frequency range without the harshness that is sometimes associated with hard dome tweeters.
Other premium materials used in the X-Series speakers include a cast aluminum frame for strength, and Alpine’s HAMR (High Amplitude Multi-Roll) surround technology for linear range of operation.
Alpine X-S65C - Features
- Tweeter Type: 1” (2.5cm) Hard Dome Carbon Graphite Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Application Type: Surface Mount
- Cone Material: Nano-Fibre Woofer Cone
- Radial Ring Magnet Design
- Large 35mm Voice Coil
- Surround: HAMR Surround
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- Wave Guide: Wave Guide
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Mounting Adapters: Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Compact Design for Easy Installation
- Design: In-line Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 3 Step (-3, 0, +3dB)
- Phase Adjustment: Normal/Reverse
- High Grade Network Components: High Grade Network Components