6 Channel Electronic Crossover
Not to be Stir fried!
The AudioControl 6XS does it all. Sharp 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley alignment crossover with remote level control for the bass. Automode™ input switching automatically configures the AudioControl 6XS for two, four or six channels of input with up to eight channels of output.
Includes bass management with the Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) circuit and a high tech PWM power supply for maximum voltage in all conditions.
AudioControl 6XS – Specifications
- Preamp Inputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Input Gain: 12dB (front/rear), 18dB (sub)
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 4 (8 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms / 13V peak
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz ±1dB
- Signal to Noise: 110dB
- Crossover Type: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 90 Hz from factory (user programmable)
- 12 VDC Remote In
- Current Draw: 400mA
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
Weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 7.25″W x 7.7″D x 1.25″H
- Weight: 2.5lbs (1.13kg)