Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van
The Aerpro - Gator G164V is a vehicle specific reverse camera built for your Mercedes Sprinter Van.
The camera simply replaces the high level brake light at the rear of the vehicle to provide a discreet installation solution without the need to drill any additional holes. The wide 170 degree field of view minimises blindspots at the rear of the vehicle and the CCD image sensor coupled with the integrated infrared LEDs produces crystal clear images and enhanced performance in low light.
The Aerpro - Gator G164V is built tough! It will withstand the harsh environment thanks to its IP68 rating and its operating temperature range of -20 degree to +70 degrees Celsius.
The Aerpro - Gator G164V is the perfect reverse camera solution for Mercedes Sprinter Vans.
- Designed to replace the high level stop light at the rear of the vehicle
- No additional holes need to be drilled into the vehicle
- High quality image sensor produces clear images
- Enhanced low light performance thanks to the integrated infrared LEDs
- 170 Degree field of view minimises blind spots at the rear of the vehicle
- IP68 Rating and wide operating temperature range makes it suitable for use in the harsh Australian conditions
- Built in microphone so audio from the camera surrounds can be heard at the display screen (compatible displays only)
- 10m total cable length to run between the front and back of the vehicle
- Suitable for connection to PAL compatible aftermarket display monitors with RCA connection
- CAMERA TYPE: REVERSE
- IMAGE SENSOR: 1/3" CCD
- PAL/NTSC: PAL
- LENS ANGLE: 170 DEGREES
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 12V
- IP RATING: IP68
- LUX RATING: 0 LUX (LEDS ON)
- CAMERA WITH 0.7M CABLE TO MALE 4 PIN CONNECTOR
- 10M CAMERA EXTENSION CABLE
- CAMERA CONNECTION CABLE WITH FEMALE 4 PIN CONNECTOR TO FEMALE RCA VIDEO CONNECTOR, FEMALE RCA AUDIO CONNECTOR, FEMALE DC CONNECTOR
- MALE TO MALE RCA SPLICE
- 1.5M DC POWER CABLE
- ADHESIVE PAD
- If audio from the camera is required, connect the white RCA connector to the audio input on the screen.