5 Star Vehicle Security System
Many vehicle manufacturers are now using computer data communication (canbus) to control your vehicles functions. This allows for a vast reduction in the amount of copper cabling as it is like your internet connection, a single wire can handle a multitude of tasks. Anything from opening a door to the running of the engine – it’s all monitored and controlled by the cars computer.
Conventional analogue security alarm systems are either impossible or very difficult to fit, mainly because there are no wires to connect too ! The CanBus MAP70 is the answer !
Click here to see if your vehicle is compatible
The Mongoose MAP70G is digital vehicle security system operating from your vehicles digital CanBus system. Each Mongoose MAP70G is computer programmed for your specific make and model of car.
This means that your security system will only work on your car.
The Mongoose MAP70G Alarm includes a microphone glass break sensor.
So easy to use – The MAP70 interfaces with your vehicle perfectly and is controlled by your existing remote control – just lock your doors as normal and the vehicle is secure.
Mongoose MAP70G Features:
- Engine Immobilisation
- Bonnet, Boot and Door protection
- Battery Back-up Digital Siren
- Ultrasonic interior sensors (AU)
- Glass break sensor (G)
- Indicator and chirp confirmation
- PIN Code Override
- Valet mode
- Dashboard Warning Light (LED)
- Security auto re-arm
- Alarm activation memory (last 3 triggers)
- Window Warning Stickers
- Operated by your existing remote controls (none supplied with MAP70AU)
- Certified to EU and UN Standards
- Manufactured in Europe
- 3 year product warranty
- Engine immobilisation (auto/manual)
- Ignition safety door locking on/off
- Chirps on/off
- Light flash on/off
- Anti hijack on/off
- Automatic window wind-up (vehicle type dependant)
* Some features may not be applicable to your vehicle type.
**Specialist computer programming and installation is required.
*** Do not purchase from any unauthorised source such as trading/auction websites or similar.