10" Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Receiver
RAM 1500 Infotainment Solution
(2013 – 2020)
The SRP-CH4101H is an all-inclusive dash and infotainment upgrade kit for select
RAM Truck vehicles offering Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™ and Multimedia Experience
All The Features You Want
With its 16.7 Million colour HD 10″ Capacitive touch screen, the Stinger HEIGH10 is packed with all the features you want in a new infotainment system.
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™
- AM/FM Radio with RDS Tuner
- Dual USB
- HDMI Input
- 4v 6 Channel RCA Output
- Digital Sound Processor with TOSLINK output
- Bluetooth Handsfree & Audio Playback with aptX
- Optional iGO navigation and more!
All The Parts You Need
Not only do you get the Stinger 10″ HEIGH10 Infotainment system, but you also get the components to let select 2013 – 2020 RAM Truck with 8.4″ UConnect OEM Display vehicles communicate and retain factory features including:
- Retain Factory Amplifier (if fitted)
- Retain Climate Control
- Retain Factory Reverse Camera (if fitted)
- Retain Factory Bed Camera (if fitted)
- Retain Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- Retain Factory Warning Chimes
- Retain Factory USB and AUX Sockets
- Retain Seat Heaters (if fitted)
- Retain Heated Steering Wheel (if fitted)
- Adds Gear Selector Display
- Adds Voltage Gauge
- Adds TMPS Display (if fitted)
- Adds Performance Gauges
What Do You Get?
The SRP-CH4101H kit includes
- 1x Stinger 10″ HEIGH10 Infotainment System (UN1810)
- 1x Radio Mounting Kit (RPK4-CH4101)
- Dash kit with HVAC Control Panel
- Plug n Play Harnesses
- Radio Mounting Brackets
- Radio Mounting Screws
- Antenna Adaptor
- Camera Retention Harness
- USB Retention Harness
- AUX Retention Harness
- External Chime Module
- Designed for vehicles fitted with 8.4″ uConnect radio ONLY. Will not work with base model 5″ Infotainment fitted vehicles.
- Does not retain vehicle cluster display of Compass, Phone pop-ups, Navigation pop-ups, and Clock.
- Does not retain uConnect WiFi Hotspot and SOS/Assist features.
- Does not retain speed sense audio level control with amplified models.