R-Series 6 Channel Amplifier
The loud and fun amplifier.
The all-new Alpine R-A90S is extreme and class-leading in every way. Beneath its sophisticated and bold design, brings a powerhouse of Alpine ingenuity and technical innovation to create an industry first ‘full-system’ 6-Channel Hi-Res compliant power amplifier.
Delivering serious amounts of power, the Alpine R-A90S has the capability to power an entire system with a subwoofer, or can be configured to power an array of 3-way high-end speaker systems with precision using the LP/HP/HP-H/BP crossovers. What’s more, power output is staggered with the capability to deliver different levels of power to each channel regardless of the system configuration.
With performance at the highest standard, the R-A90S has a dynamic range of up to 45kHz and a >500 dampening factor to deliver high power output with precision, as well as a superlative high-definition sound experience.
MUSIC IN HI-RES
VERSATILE SYSTEM BUILDS
The Alpine R-A90S features a staggered power channel layout that allows each channel to host different levels of power, compared to traditional, multi-channel amplifiers.
This allows the Alpine R-A90S to effectively function as both a 3-way active amplifier and a 5-channel amplifier by delivering the power you need to the channels where you need it the most.
Now you can use one amplifier to either power an active 3-way sound system or use it to power your speakers and subwoofer without the bulk of an additional amplifier.
Next-Level System Builds
Power Sound Sage
The Alpine R-A90S maintains an extremely low phase shift throughout the music spectrum which minimises audible imperfections in your music that allows your music to stay faithful to the original recording.
The result is hair-raising detail that puts you in the middle of every performance.
Optimised for Alpine's R-Series Audio Systems.
The Alpine R-Series range of speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers have a heritage of Sound Quality that can be heard from a block away. The Alpine R-A90S is tuned to emphasise the characteristics of the Alpine R-Series Speakers and Subwoofers for a true R-Series Hi-Res Audio experience.
Remote Bass Knob Ready
The Alpine R-A90S has input capability to add an optional Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 Remote bass control knob (Sold separately). The bass knob controls your subwoofers' performance and volume bu adjusting the gain on your amplifier for quick and easy bass adjustments on the fly.
Alpine R-A90S Features:
- All-new Advanced Digital Design
- Compact Chassis
- Easy Access Controls
- Low-level RCA Inputs and High-level Speaker Inputs
- Bandpass Filter
- Superior Sound Stage
- Bass EQ
- High Pass/High Pass High/Low Pass Filters (HPF/HPF-H/LPF)
- Thermal Protection
- Rotatable Alpine Badge
- Remote Bass Knob Ready (RUX-KNOB.2)
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
Alpine R-A90S SPECS:
- Output Channels: 6 Channels
RMS Power Ratings
- Power (@14.4V 1% THD)
- 75W RMS x 4 +150W RMS x 2 [4Ω@14.4V]
- 100W RMS x 4 +250W RMS x 2 [2Ω@14.4V]
- 200W RMS x 2 +500W RMS x 1 [2Ω@14.4V]
- THD+N (Reference: 10W / rated power into 4 ohms): 0.03% (CH-1/2/3/4)
- THD+N (Reference: 10W / rated power into 2 ohms): 0.05% (CH-1/2/3/4)
- THD+N (Reference: 10W / rated power into 4 ohms): 0.03% (CH-5/6)
- THD+N (Reference: 10W / rated power into 2 ohms): 0.05% (CH-5/6)
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4 ohms): >103 dB (CH-1/2/3/4)
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4 ohms): >106 dB (CH-5/6)
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4 ohms): >85 dB (CH-1/2/3/4)
- S/N Ratio: (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4 ohms): >85 dB (CH-5/6)
- Damping Factor (Reference: 10W into 4 ohms at 100Hz): >500 (CH-1/2/3/4)
- Damping Factor (Reference: 10W into 4 ohms at 100Hz): >500 (CH-5/6)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms (CH-1/2/3/4)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohms (CH-5/6)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz (+/-3dB) (CH-1/2/3/4)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz (+/-3dB) (CH-5/6)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz (+/-1dB) (CH-1/2/3/4)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz (+/-1dB) (CH-5/6)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 273 x 50.8 x 322mm
- Weight: 4.52kg