UHF Antenna Bracket 4 position - Black
The Aerpro CBBF1B folding bracket provides the ability to easily re-position long UHF CB or Mobile Phone antennas at varying angles.
The bracket can be folded into one of four positions (0Â°, 30Â°, 60Â° & 90Â°) and is held securely with a solid spring loaded locking pin. Coupled with this is an easy to use flip latch to engage and disengage the pin. It can be mounted on a standard bull bar tab or a bull bar antenna bracket with a 16mm hole.
It is made from 3mm T304 Stainless steel with black electroplated finish and also includes a 22mm custom sheet metal wrench to assist with the installation.
Aerpro CBBF1B - Features:
- Designed to suit UHF CB Antennas
- Made from T304 stainless steel
- Electroplated black finish
- Four positions (0Â°, 30Â°, 60Â° & 90Â°)
- 16mm standard size mounting stud
- Easy flip latch for quick re-positioning
- Hidden cable channel through the base Â
- 22mm custom wrench included
- Designed and engineered in Australia
- Heavy duty durable design
Aerpro CBBF1B - Specifications:
- Angle Positions: 0Â°, 30Â°, 60Â° & 90Â°
- T304 Stainless Steel
- 16MM mounting stud
- 22MM wrench
Sound Garage, your Authorised Aerpro Stockist and Installation Centre in Brisbane's Northern Suburbs.