Alpine has announced its new addition to their very popular Apple CarPlay/Android Auto line-up of AV Receivers, the Alpine iLX-650E.
To complement this new unit, Alpine has also released a new 4 channel amplifier the Alpine KTA-450.
The Alpine iLX-W650E + KTA-450 is an award-winning combination, winning the 2019 CES Innovation award.
Alpine iLX-W650E Features:
• 7” Anti-Glare Capacitive Touch Screen Display
• Shallow Chassis Design (6.1cm depth)
• Dual Swipe interface technology (excludes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) • Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
• 3-AMP USB Charging and Input Port
• FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC Music (Supports FLAC files up to 48kHz/16bit)
• MP4/AVI/WMV/MOV Video (Supports HD Video files up to 720p with 2-Ch audio) • Built-In Bluetooth
• Spotify Internet Radio Ready (when using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto)
• FM/AM Radio
• Rear AV Output / AUX Input
• 9-Band Parametric EQ / Crossover
• 40W x 4ch Built-in Amplifier
• 3 PreOuts (4 Volts)
• Dual Camera Input via RCA (Rear and side or front cameras) • Power stack ready compatible with
KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier (Sold separately)*
• Made in Korea
Alpine KTA-450 - Features: