Installation kit to suit Ford Ranger PXll
This Installation Kit includes the Facia, Steering Wheel Control Interface and Antenna Adapter you need to install your head unit into a Ford Ranger PXll.
- Note: A Secondary Harness and Patch Lead (unless a universal Patch lead is supplied) is still required, these are specific to the aftermarket headunit being installed, we suggest using the appropriate APP9 kit or APP8 if a universal patch lead is supplied in the kit.
Aerpro FP9129K - Features:
- Contains universal patch lead APUNIPL2
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display.
Aerpro FP9129K - Specifications
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit.
To Suit Ford
- Ranger PX II 2015-
- Relocates factory controls
- Retains factory camera
- Note: Not compatible with Sync 3 8" touchscreen system.