PARKING RADAR MODULE TO SUIT U1000 DASH CAM
EXTEND PARKING MODE FOR THE U1000 DASH CAM!
Pair the Radar Module with the Thinkware U1000 4K-QHD Dash Cams to extend its parking surveillance* duration while reducing power consumption when set to Energy Saving Mode 2.0.
The Radar Module simply mounts on the front windscreen next to the dash cam and will detect motion which will allow the dash cam to prepare to save an event clip before point of impact.
If impact is detected, a 20 second video (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after the impact) is saved in a dedicated folder on the MicroSD card. When no impacts are detected, the U1000 does not save the footage and resumes Energy Saving Mode 2.0.
(* Parking Surveillance mode requires Hard Wiring Cable (HWC) and installation.)
Thinkware U4KRADAR Specifications:
- Compatible with the Thinkware U1000 range of Dash Cams, when connected the dash cam can record longer and use less power during parking surveillance mode
- When the Radar Module detects a movement, the dash cam wakes up and gets ready to record
- If an impact is detected, a 20 second video (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after the impact) is saved in a dedicated folder on the MicroSD card
- Extends the Thinkware U1000 Parking Surveillance time up to 99.6 hours or 4 days
- The Radar Module simply connects to the Thinkware U1000 Dash Cam with a single cable and has an adhesive mount, making it easy to install on the front windscreen of the vehicle.