Cruise Control SERIES ELECTRONIC INTERFACE
MORE THAN JUST A CRUISE CONTROL.
Command AP900 Cruise Control for DRIVE BY WIRE VEHICLES:
Have you ever noticed how easy it is to speed? Have you ever driven long distances and noticed that the longer you drive, the faster you drive?
More importantly it is dangerous and illegal.
Command AP900 Cruise Control features help prevent:
• Unintentional speeding
• Excessive fuel consumption
• Speeding fines
• Increased fuel costs
• Potential loss of licence
Featuring: Cruise Control Speed Limiter Speed Alert
• SET (at current road speed)
• RESUME (to last set speed)
• ACC and DEC (for minor speed increase/decrease while engaged)
• Immediate brake disengage
• Immediate clutch disengage (on manual vehicles fitted with optional clutch switch)
Newer modern features include:
• Voluntary speed limiter mode
• Coast function (on CM30/CM35 model)
• Fixed speed limiter mode
• Speed Alert
• On road or PC calibration
• CANbus capable (selected models)
• New ‘self learning’ technology
• Multiple switches available for consumer (see switch listing)
90AP900 – Drive By Wire Cruise Control with Speed Limiter and Speed Alert
90AP900C – CANbus Cruise Control with Speed Limiter and Speed Alert
Lite-On Automotive Electronics and Command Auto Group Pty Ltd have developed an electronic interface Cruise Control for Drive by Wire vehicle applications.
After significant product testing and evaluation, the ‘900’ Series is available in Australia and offers significant advantages for electronic interface Drive by Wire installations.
The ‘900’ Series product is suitable for multiple vehicle applications and will utilise vehicle specific as well as universal harnesses for various vehicle brands hence eliminating the requirement to carry multiple cruise control models. This has the potential to reduce your inventory requirements significantly.
Calibration for your specific vehicle installation can be performed “on road” with a similar procedure as the AP500 models or via a PC. This procedure is “state of the art” and allows for precise adjustments to suit vehicle characteristics or driver requirements.
Installers will need to be qualified and approved by Command Auto prior to purchase.
Choice of switches available to suit your customer’s preference are available separately (refer to switches listing).
• Universal harness for multi-fit applications allow ease of fit, choice and range • Dedicated harnesses to fit modern vehicle pedal ECU.
Ask our Command team about which harness selection best suits your needs.
AP900 can be programmed to suit factory switches in many vehicles.
AP900 Series is suitable for use in vehicles with modern engine conversions.