Alpine SPC-690C C-Series
6x9" Component Speakers
C-Series Speakers—performance and quality at a great price
The all-new C-Series of component and coaxial speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels, but are also extremely efficient making them perfect for factory sound upgrades too.
These speakers deliver great sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.
PP Woofer / Integrated Wave Guide
The C-Series polypropylene woofer cone is extremely rigid and light weight, this enables superior cone velocity for accurate sound and extended bass response.
Furthermore, the component speakers are designed with an integrated wave guide to ensure uniform sound dispersion for a clean response and optimised sound imaging.
Butyl Rubber Surround
The C-Series are equipped with a butyl rubber surround to achieve a greater cone movement and x-max capabilities The results, high power output, sound accuracy and linearity, as well as superior bass response extension. This material is long lasting and robust too, so that your sound never degrades over the life of speaker.
Compact Crossover / Silk Tweeter
These speakers are easy to install due to the compact snap fit silk dome tweeter, swivel mount, and flush install bracket. The crossover network is small and can be separated to allow use in factory wiring.
The included 6×9″ grilles make the C-Series ready for any custom installation.
High-pitched cone with soft material:
- High internal loss, less residual echo, clean and clear sound
- The vibrating plate is soft material, the treble area is easy to be distorted, the high-frequency sound is prominent → The vocals are bright
- High-quality cone with hard material:
- The vibration plate is hard and not easily distorted
- The internal loss is low, and the residual echo is easy.
- The high-frequency protrusion is high → The instrument is beautiful
Alpine SPC-690C - Features
- Square Voice Coil with Kapton Bobbin
- PP Woofer Cone
- Integrated Wave Guide
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Swivel Dome Tweeter
- External Crossover
- Grilles Included
Alpine SPC-690C - Specifications
- Peak Power: 3000 Watts
- RMS Power: 75 Watts
- Frame 165 mm
- Mounting Depth: 60.2 mm
- Mounting Height: 7.6 mm
- Magnet: 80.0 mm
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz – 18 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/W